Monday, March 21, 2011

It being so early, I cannnot come up with any sort of title. Sorry.

Its official:

I cannot keep up with the commitment to write on here every single day.

So I have resigned to only writing every other day, or maybe just 3-4 times a week. I'll probably never ever do one of weekends though because those are my jam-all-the-homework-I-should-have-done-last-week-all-into-two-days days

In all seriousness, I could really do with a 3 day weekend. Or maybe even 4 day weekend, just so I could fit everything in. My schedule is so nuts that I can hardly fit everything in, even without homework in the picture. But if you add in large quantities of Omnibus reading, ridiculous amounts of science, and the fact that I have still not written my presentation for Logic (We are now presenting them in class. Oh dear. [insert freaking out/hysterics here]

This weekend, I was supposed to get two weeks worth of science done, re-write a paper, write my logic presentation, and catch up on reading for English. The reality? I procrastinated and did only two days worth of work done for science, even though I was capable of more.

I must learn not to procrastinate.

1 comment:

  1. Poor child! I do the same thing on Mondays. Which is today. So I should scram! (COME TO THE PLAY!)

    ReplyDelete